Cypress Memory Care
Alzheimer’s & Dementia care you can feel good about
Cypress Place encourages residents to participate in activities; enhance their joy, sense of accomplishment and satisfaction; and promotes their physical, emotional, social and spiritual well being. Cypress Place is uniquely suited to care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
With specially designed and dedicated Alzheimer’s and memory care accommodations, Cypress Place ensures the comfort and security of your loved one. Each resident room has an emergency call system that ensures help is just the touch of a button away. Our on-site resident care professionals are always there to oversee the administration of medications, as well as other basic care needs.
The staff at Cypress Place are dedicated to caring for each resident as an individual. We take time to learn about your loved ones past life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine. This enables us to encourage independence, support the resident’s strengths and capabilities, and assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.
- Participatory kitchen for all meal times – continuing life long skills
- Restaurant-style dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Full-time staff – attention at all times
- Local transportation – frees up families schedules
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry – hassle free lifestyle
- Emergency response and pendant system (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Story of a Lifetime Assessment – life achievements matter
- Positive approach to redirecting and way-finding assistance – eases frustrations
- Highly trained and compassionate staff – peace of mind day & night
- Focus on what the resident “Can Do” – promotes independence
- Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being
- Beautiful courtyard and garden areas – fresh air to clear the mind
- Well-structured outdoor exploration and purposeful outings – life beyond community living
- Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences to enjoy each day
- Family participation and partnership – continued bonding with loved ones and team members.
Is Memory Care the Right Choice for Your Loved One?
Sometimes the decision to move in to a Memory Care community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Memory Care can foster a high quality of life for people living with dementia, easing the transition for both residents and family members. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of family members who have loved ones in Memory Care. Then learn more by visiting our community.