- Restaurant Style Dinning – balanced & consistent quality meals
- 24/7 staff with personal pendant system – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Intriguing educational programs – continued lifelong learning
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life
- Medication Management Available – let US manage the process
- Vibrant Life® Program – multiple choices left up to you
- Various Floor Plans – find your ideal home
- Weekly housekeeping – hassle free lifestyle
- Spacious apartments – plenty of space to furnish as you desire
- Kitchenettes – your choice…cooking or dining with us
- Utilities – no more surprising bills
- Individual Climate Control for Heating and Air Conditioning – you control your comfort
- Landscaped garden – fresh air when you want it
- Fitness center – promote a healthy lifestyle
- Movie Theater – let your favorites come to you among friends
- Private Dining Room – Continued Family Traditions
- Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
Dining by Design at Cypress Place
Cypress Place Senior Living understands that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere. With this in mind, Integral Senior Living developed an innovative dining experience. Cypress Place’s restaurant guarantees residents and families that dining at Cypress Place Senior Living will be an experience like no other as it brings some of the best culinary practices in the country into our community.
From signature dishes created with fresh, nutritional food choices, to exemplary customer service under the supervision of our on-site Culinary Services Director, residents and their guests look forward to time spent in the beautifully appointed dining rooms here at Cypress Place.
We hope you will make plans to visit and enjoy a meal on us very soon. You will taste and see the difference and who knows, you may become the newest member of our Resident Food Committee!